Best Western Philadelphia South - West Deptford Inn
Motel 6
$133
$122
  • Pool
Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
$150
$129
Aloft.com
$179
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanvisiting familygreat place to staybreakfast barnew jerseybreakfast was excellentstaff was very friendly and helpfulsoccer tournamentfree breakfaststay there againoff the highwaythe entire staffvery nice staydonutshot breakfastbreakfast staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Needed a placed to stay after a concert. Upon checking in, the woman I dealt with wasn't very friendly; even unfriendlier to my roommate upon her arrival. Coffee maker in our room did not work. Cleaning woman, knocked and asked did we need cleaning service ... we just arrived; aren't the rooms noted on a chart?????

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank VirtuousWoman2012
bwwestdeptford, General Manager at Best Western Philadelphia South - West Deptford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at my hotel. I am very sorry about the problems you had with my desk clerk. I have gone over this with her and showed her how she could have handled the situation better. I will be checking to make sure she is friendly to everyone. And housekeeping has replaced the coffee maker.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I have searched for a nice hotel that was in a decent area and not to expensive and this hotel was perfect! The room was clean, the hotel staff was friendly and many choices of breakfast items (both hot and cold). I would highly recommend this hotel for future stays.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. We really enjoy reading good reviews.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel while on business for 13 years. Consistent good service, value, and comfort. Close to the interstate and dining. Philadelphia is within a 30 minute drive. County park located along the Delaware River is nearby.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I would also like to that you for being a loyal guest with us for the past 13 years.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I've been spending 4 nights here every year for 6 years. Rooms are comfortable and clean. The personnel is very helpful. This hotel sits between Wilmington DE and Philadelphia PA with rates considerably lower. Access to public transportation makes it easy to get to New Jersey and Philidelphia. Highway to Atlantic City, one hour via highway, is easy. There are restaurants nearby some within walking distance. Good value

Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

I really appreciate the review, especially from someone like yourself who has been coming here for so many years.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Rooms were very clean and beds were comfortable. The staff courteous, friendly, and very accommodating to us. Joann, we called her the breakfast lady was sweet and kind, we all just loved her. The hot breakfast was very good and consisted of, make your own waffles, eggs, potatoes, sausage, a variety of breads and bagels and juice and coffee, delicious. I would recommend this hotel if traveling in the New Jersey area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you, and I will let Joann know the nice things you said about her.