“A surprising gem”

Dining options: Reservations
NE US
“A surprising gem”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My wife and I had an excellent lunch here at what turned out to be really busy place at lunch on a Saturday. The food had what to us are traditional Vietnamese flavors. My wife had Pho and I a rice noodle salad with spring rolls. The Pho broth was great. The rice noodle salad portion was large and it had the most spring rolls I have ever had when in any restaurant. I always order this dish in Vietnamese restaurants and it was very good. There were 2 negatives. The Spring rolls had too much wrapper making them thick and chewy. I would not order straight up as an appetizer, but they worked well with in the rice noodles as the dressing softened up the chewy wrappers. The wait staff was at best disinterested. That said we will certainly eat here again.

Visited March 2013

Tenafly, New Jersey
“go once a month”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

simply the best around-always got the salmon, now it's the chicken and beef noodle dish-always fresh,great service,and a warm smile-nothing compares

• Visited December 2012
New York City, New York
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I didn't think I would like Vietnamese food but the food here is wonderful....especially the Vietnamese Salad with the crushed peanuts.

Henderson, Nevada
“Cute Restaurant, Quick Service, but Poor Pho”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The service was quick and efficient and I got my food fast. However, the pho was terrible and I ended up only taking a few bites and leaving the rest there. The server didn't appear to be too concerned about my leaving an entire bowl of food there but I didn't bother asking for something different. I just wanted to go back to my hotel room at that point.

Visited November 2012
Tenafly, New Jersey
“Great authentic Vietnamese food”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Good food, not much in terms of atmosphere. The spring rolls are a must have. Quick and attentive service

Visited October 2012