“HAVE LUNCH HERE”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
New York City, New York
“HAVE LUNCH HERE”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My attorney lives here and he and I have had great breakfasts as well as great lunches. This is a cut above most diners. the food is clean, well prepared, and serves promptly. Sometimes a wait, but stay you wont't regret it
Jeremy T

• Visited September 2012

Bentonville
“Kids were asking for us to go back”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We enjoyed a very yummy breakfast! The next morning the kids were asking us if we could go back again for breakfast and saying how they wished we had a diner like that at home. Very helpful staff.

Visited October 2012
Twentynine Palms, California
“Breakfast every Saturday after church”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This place is awesome !!!! We arrive with 3 - 10 people and we are expected and greeted with big smiles and heelos from the management , the wait staff and even some of the busboys we have come to know. After eating there these past 3 years they have not screwed up our orders once that I know of . I highly recommend everyone to try the Tenafly Diner . If you do you will keep coming back like we do !!! Oh and great coffee !!

Visited July 2012
Fayetteville, Georgia
“Good diner food”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Family had dinner here one night. Came because of the TA rating. Can tell it's a local favorite. Wife had Philly cheese sub. OK..I had the Classic Rueben. Since I was in NJ/NY area I would get the real deal. Right? It came open face without dressing, Not what I expected. It was good food nonetheless. Still recommend as a place for good food.

Dumont, New Jersey
“Great local diner”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We've been going to this diner for years and have never been disappointed. This is the only restaurant that always serves my medium rare burger perfectly cooked. My husband enjoys the cranberry mayo served with the turkey burger.
The diner is clean and the service is quick and attentive. Many of the waiters have been there for years.
I certainly would recommend a stop if you are in the area. And if you live nearby sign up for their Reward Card. It's free and when you hit $300 you'll receive a $25 coupon.

• Visited July 2012