Clinton Inn Hotel & Event Center
Skyview Motel(Fort Lee)
$100
$128
$116
Hotel Cliff(New York City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbanquet managerplanning processhigh school reunionbar mitzvahnew jerseyhousekeeping staffquaint townguest roomscocktail hourking bedfamily weddingvery nice hotelthe entire staffrooms are largeinto nycbagelsshuttle service
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Me and my friend stayed at Clinton Inn hotel for two months as we had an obsevationship in Englewood Hospital which is about a mile from the hotel. The hotel has free shuttle to the hospital all drivers were so welcoming and kind. The front desk staff were friendly and excellent especially Mr Soma he was very excellent, always helpfull and solved all our problems. This is hotel is the best hotel in the area its so pretty and very clean. For extended stay it is the best hotel and the price was not expensive and I strongly advice this hotel for all who wants to stay either short period or long period.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Clinton Inn Hotel & Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Diyar K,
Thank you for your kind review. We're glad to have had you and your friend stay with us at Clinton Inn Hotel. I'm glad you found the complimentary shuttle service helpful and enjoyable. I'm also glad you felt welcomed by our staff, particularly from Mr. Soma. I'll be sure to let him know of your kind comments. Should your travel plans bring you back to our area, we hope you'll stop and visit us again.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

This hotel is so pretty and very clean! The bar is nice and the food was awesome! The staff in the restaurant are pleasant and quick. I paid full price for a Tuesday night (149.00 + taxes etc.. equaled 170.00) , my nephew paid 130.00 through EXPEDIA...Best hotel in that area ( it might be the only one!)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Clinton Inn Hotel & Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Medusa542,
Thank you for your kind review. We're glad you stayed with us at Clinton Inn Hotel, and we're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit. I appreciate you letting other viewers know of how special our hotel is and how much you liked it. We enjoyed having you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon for another exceptional visit.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We stayed at the Clinton Inn Hotel for approximately 17 days as our daughter had surgery at the Englewood Hospital which is about a mile from the hotel. The hotel front desk staff, housekeeping and the shuttle driver were so welcoming and accommodating! They provided us a shuttle to and from the hospital during the week and went out of their way to help us whenever they could. The restaurant was very good and provided a variety of foods from excellent filet mignon to burgers. The restaurant staff was always helpful and accomodated our daugher when she was out of the hospital. Overall, the staff was very caring and concerned for us and making sure our stay was the best it could possibly be! It is located in a very nice and safe area with a variety of restaurants close by. Will definately stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Clinton Inn Hotel & Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

bentleyanddixie,
We're happy to hear from you. It was our great privilege to have you and your family stay with us at Clinton Inn Hotel. I'm glad our shuttle service was helpful, food was good, and our staff was friendly and caring. We wish you all good health and hope your future travels will bring you back to Tenafly so you can stop and visit us again.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Clinton Inn for a little over a month due to medical reasons. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. We found Ashley, Madia, Kari, Bob and Soma to go above and beyond their duties in assisting us with whatever our needs and requests were. The Hotel is well maintain by housekeeping even though their don't speak much English. There was no complaints with the room except it does get a bit warm inside and we had to open the window. The Palmer Crossings Restaurant food was good but the prices are moderate (somewhat pricey). The service was excellent and the staff was friendly especially Rick. The hotel is situation within the town of Tenafly and is surrounded by restaurants, theater, florist, and a variety of shops. The bus 166 stop directly in front of the hotel that will take you to Port Authority. My husband and I had the opportunity to meet the Mgr Donna and she is just as friendly as her staff. I must say they made us feel at home since we didn't know much about the area living overseas. The hotel does hosted quite a few events on the weekend and it did get noisy at times with children running in the hallway. We would definitely stay here again. Excellent location!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank babylambe48
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Clinton Inn Hotel & Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

babylambe48,
We appreciate hearing from you and receiving such a great review. We hope all is well and you're both feeling better. I'm glad you found the right hotel for an extended stay in New Jersey, and I'm delighted to know that we were able to provide comfort during your visit. Thank you for your wonderful comments about our staff. It's great to hear that they provided excellent service in a friendly manner. We loved having you as our guests and hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Stayed here before and after my wedding night. Spacious rooms, great prices, and friendly staff. One employee, Robyn, was awesome. She was so friendly and knowledgeable. She was able to provide me with all the info my wedding party and i needed. Everything ran so smooth. I never turned into a bridezilla!!! Well at least i didnt think so.haha!
Palmer's Crossing was also great. The food and drinks were amazing. Oh i do have one complaint though......Make the apple pie w ice cream dessert BIGGER!!!!!!!!! LMAO It was sooooo good :)

Thanks!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Clinton Inn Hotel & Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

teddy12Al,
Thank you for your kind review. We're delighted to hear from you, and we're pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm glad you liked our spacious rooms, great prices, and friendly staff. I'll make sure to share your comments with Robyn as well as give her a special commendation for her outstanding service. Best wishes to you and your husband. Please come and see us again. We look forward to it.