TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,008 results
All reviews pancetta front desk m club the concierge lounge fitness center gw bridge spacious rooms new jersey port authority room service breakfast buffet business trip nj transit bus visit nyc lobby manhattan janice
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing quality of drink. Fantastic service. Very fast and easy. Friendly person to surround yourself with. Overall a very decent and get experience. Than you for your time ladies and gentlemen. Oh also ps. You should give this person a raise because they do such a great job and they also didn’t get rude with me. They were so nice and patient

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’m a morning regular to Starbucks when I walk in with my wife Shkendi already has our beverages in preparation! She’s fast with drinks and always with a smile! Definitely a great addition to this Starbucks! Hope to see her every morning! 10 stars go to her!

1  Thank patriots151618
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Glenpointe Marriott is my favorite hotel in the world! Megan and Debra make my numerous stays every year feel as if I am with family in my own home. I love this place, and look forward to coming here for many years to come.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow, just wow! What a great property. Check-in was a breeze and Ashley B was simply a STAR! So helpful and attentive. Marriott needs to clone her for every hotel.

The onsite amenities were top notch. M Club was great, Pancetta the onsite restaurant was also very,very good. And we are picky Italians!

Very conveniently located. Free parking. Nothing bad to say. Staff was beyond friendly.. right down to the shoe shine guy. We will definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great casual bar! Service and staff are wonderful. Very nice place to chill for a couple of drinks.
Food is also very good, but for me, it’s more of a place to relax, watch a game, and sip some drinks.

Trip type: Traveled solo