“Outstanding Value and Convenience”

Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Teaneck
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My husband and I traveled to the NYC area to visit family in Manhattan for Christmas. We wanted to avoid the prohibitively high hotel rates, parking rates and tolls that we would have paid had we stayed in Manhattan. We chose to stay at the Teaneck Marriott because of the very reasonable rate, the proximity to Manhattan, the location just off Route 80 and because the #167 NJ Transit bus runs to Port Authority in Manhattan directly to and from the hotel. The twenty-minute bus ride was an extremely convenient bargain. However, this convenience was secondary to the friendly and helpful service by the attentive staff, the beautiful and spacious rooms, the stylish lobby, the full-service health club, and delicious and healthy food served in the Concierge Lounge. The hotel was very clean and everything in our room was in good working condition. We will definitely stay here again and again.

Room Tip: Higher floors have beautiful views. Ask for one that faces East and you can see part of the NYC sky...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Weena
Keith S, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Happy to hear that our location made for a perfect Christmas with the family! Thank you for providing this feedback as our team is truly appreciative you spent this time at the Marriott Teaneck. We will look forward to seeing you next Christmas if not even sooner!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I have been staying at Marriott hotels throughout the East and West coast since 1980 and this was the best all round stay I had in a very long time. Everything from check-in too check-out was great.
The front desk person was great, the room service was great, the maid service was outstanding and it's been a long time that I could say that..

The next time I plan a getaway weekend, I can tell you I will be staying at this hotel, no questions asked!!!!!!

Room Tip: I believe that any room in this hotel would be great
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Garrett H
Keith S, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Thank you for your continued loyalty to Marriott Hotels and for the outstanding feedback! I will be certain to share this with our team and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I was impressed with the excellent service. More than one staff member actively took interest in helping us, from help with luggage to help with faxing. I knew that we were in good hands! The hotel is beautiful; the rooms are pretty, spacious and comfortable and, best of all, it is convenient to NYC.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the kind words about our team! I am thrilled to learn we took such great care of you and will look forward to your return into the NYC area.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We have stayed here with our three young children on numerous occasions and are consistently happy with the excellent customer service, cleanliness and size of rooms and proximity to Manhattan. The breakfast buffet is scrumptious (amazing lox!) and the restaurant staff very attentive and caring with our children. We only stay at Marriott hotels wherever we travel and consider it our home-away-from home. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to visit NYC.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MAPLE520

We truly appreciate you making the Marriott Teaneck your destination when traveling with the family into the Northern NJ/Manhattan area. Our team will be excited to hear your feedback about the breakfast service and of course the overall food quality! Thank you for being part of our family and we can’t wait until the next time!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I booked this hotel at the last minute. The rate was low for Monday night; however the rate increased (significantly) Tuesday and Wednesday. To avoid the rate increased I checked out Tuesday and stayed at the Doubletree across the street; which was not as nice. The concierge lounge closes at 10 for breakfast. There is a bar and it was well populated on a Monday night. The hotel is less than 5 minutes from 95. A taxi to NYC is about $50.00. There are no restaurants within walking distance. I found a really good Dominican restaurant within driving distance (really good) - Rumba Cafe.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we thank you for highlighting your excellent experiences. Our location is very convenient to all of the NYC sights and there are several more outstanding restaurants we can recommend that are within a five mile radius of the hotel should you decide to explore further during your next visit!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Very nicely decorated hotel once inside the mail lobby. Rooms were typical of a Marriott and Concierge Lounge was better than most. Food and service was excellent. The location is in kind of an industrial park so I drove a few miles away from the hotel fro dinners each night to get a better variety of food. Easy access to the highway from this location. Another great Marriott property.

Room Tip: I stayed on the Concierge Floor for easy access to the Concierge Lounge.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

We are so happy you enjoyed your visit and will look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located in the Glenpointe business park at the intersection on I-95 and I-80. It's about a 5 minute drive to the George Washington Bridge. The lobby is large, clean, and inviting. The front desk staff was friendly and the check in process was quick and efficient. This hotel also offers check in via the Marriott App on your cell phone or tablet.

My 15th floor room was clean and comfortable. The furniture was not stained, ripped, or in need of repair. There was nothing fancy about the bathroom but it was clean. The executive lounge was closed during my weekend stay but I was given a breakfast voucher by the front desk. The restaurant was very nice and the staff extremely friendly. The food was good and based on the menu prices was not overly expensive.

There was ample self parking in front of the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone with business in the area or looking for an alternative to much more expensive NYC hotel locations.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Teaneck
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge
Crowne Plaza Hotel Englewood
Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park
Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck Heights
Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck...
#1 of 3 in Hasbrouck Heights
Holiday Inn GW Bridge-Fort Lee NYC Area
6 mi away
Hyatt Place Fair Lawn Paramus

Been to Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe? Share your experiences!