“heaven for veggie's”

Veggie Heaven
Ranked #3 of 123 Restaurants in Teaneck
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
east rutherford
“heaven for veggie's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I've been eating here for year's. Most of the food is delicious. But when we go, we have to ignore the fact it's probably not the healthiest vegetarian fare. They use a lot of sugar to sweeten the sauces, and don't make mention whether or not they use GMO ingredients. So, we make this place a treat, since it's the tastiest and easiest menu to choose from around in my opinion.

• Visited July 2013

New York City, New York
“Ewwww and never again!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to this restaurant because we had seen some good reviews on Facebook. but after trying it myself I thought that the food was horrible. I had a veggie burger that was as hard as an old steak it also did not have any flavor. I don't even remember what my husband had it was some sort of a wrap and it was just disgusting I will never ever go back this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank QUEENLATINA6969
Long Beach Island, New Jersey
“Excellent Healthy Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Well prepared and flavorful and you would never know you were not eating meat. It is consistently good and impressive.

West Orange, New Jersey, United States
“Fresh, delicious and reasonably priced.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

We ate here for my birthday dinner and what a perfect choice! The atmosphere is unpretentious, the service is friendly (as we were leaving the guy at the sushi bar called out to alert us that my son had left his jacket behind), and the food was scrumptious: everything was perfectly cooked and seasoned. The broth in the soup that came with my entree was so good that I finally just upended the bowl and drank it. I will definitely go back ad it was hard to choose just one entree from so many options!

• Visited May 2013
New Jersey
“Excellent! And I'm not a vegetarian.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

had dinner here last night and it was fantastic. the food was fresh and tasty and the service was very friendly. would have never known the "chicken" wasn't chicken! i actually preferred it to our regular chinese restaurant.
enjoy.