“Be aware!!”

Cuisines: American, Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This place is nothing compared to the denville location. We came here because it was closer BUT were taking the further trip next time! This place looks it used to be a buffet place once and they bought it out and didn't remodel at all. Went to bathroom and saw cans if Raid on the counter by the bathrooms!!! Wth!! At least hide them! Place is very outdated and dingy as someone else put it on another review. Hostess is rude, and we didn't have a set waiter. Every plate was brought out by a different person. Paid for check at counter and the hostess had the never to ask if we left tip since we didn't put one on the receipt...?? Really??? Again, she is as rude as they come! we are never coming back to this location and won't recommend it to anybody either.....
Dont get me wrong, food was good but the whole atmosphere turned me off and couldnt enjoy my dinner....

2  Thank VeganRosa

Reviewed November 16, 2012

After hearing good things about this restaurant, I gave it a try. Although the food was good, the atmosphere was so dingy it was hard to enjoy the meal. Truth be told, the whole place seemed a little dirty.

2  Thank TreborRemag
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I am a true non vegetarian and wanted to give this place a shot. I was amazed. We ordered the bang bang chicken and beef and it was Excellent! They have an extensive menu and I am pretty sure it is a BYO place.

Definitely give this place a try if you're in a vegan mood.

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

My friends and I all had stomach issues after eating here. Don't expect a huge amount of healthy dishes. Its a ton of processed stuff. It's too bad nj has no healthy veggie places or healthy restaurants at all. They would do well.

2  Thank Justustwohoneys
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Fast service, good food, and yes, their veggie substitutes really do taste like chicken! A very popular spot in teaneck but draws people from far and wide.

Been to Veggie Heaven? Share your experiences!