“Really good”

Cuisines: American, Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I am a true non vegetarian and wanted to give this place a shot. I was amazed. We ordered the bang bang chicken and beef and it was Excellent! They have an extensive menu and I am pretty sure it is a BYO place.

Definitely give this place a try if you're in a vegan mood.

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

My friends and I all had stomach issues after eating here. Don't expect a huge amount of healthy dishes. Its a ton of processed stuff. It's too bad nj has no healthy veggie places or healthy restaurants at all. They would do well.

2  Thank Justustwohoneys
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Fast service, good food, and yes, their veggie substitutes really do taste like chicken! A very popular spot in teaneck but draws people from far and wide.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

This place is kind of great. The menu is huge and the prices are reasonable. I went there recently with a friend and ordered one of the 'fish' entrees. It was good. My friend got a 'chicken' dish which was also good. It's BYOB but apparently the beer or wine has to be kosher.

I look forward to going again.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great food and very fresh. They serve an Asian fusion menu, all vegetarian. The food is fresh and full of flavor. The only problem I would say is that the menu is so extensive, making a choice is difficult. I will be back and tell all my friends to go!

1  Thank Jason K