“A New York Style Steakhouse in New Jersey, With Free Parking.”

Regina's Steakhouse and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Regina's Steakhouse and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 128 Restaurants in Teaneck
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We visited Regina's Steakhouse on Saturday,2-9-2013 for dinner. The host was very friendly and seated us immediately. Water and hot bread with butter was immediately served to our table. A professional waiter brought us a menu and wine list and told us of the nights specials. We ordered a nice bottle of wine that was most reasonable in price and reccommended by the house. We then ordered from the menu and I chose a NY Strip Steak, salad and a baked potatoe. The salad was fresh and crisp as I lke it. When the steak arrived, it was cooked just as I had ordered it, and it was delicious. We then opted for the desert which included a NY style cheese cake and a Reeses chocolate cheese cake which we all shared. Since I was driving I limited my intake of wine and enjoyed some bottomless soda's. The staff was very accommodating and most receptive to our dining needs. The restrooms are clean and well maintained. I will revisit the Steakhouse the next time I am in the mood for delicious steak and I'm in the Teaneck area.

2  Thank Sam847

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The restaurant it self is very nice and you do seem to feel comfortable there. The menu had a fair amount of selections. We had the filet mignon and the lamb chops and they were both excellent. Cooked perfectly and needless to say the taste was way above average, I would even say heavenly.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

My family has been going to Regina's for over 5 years and we are always very satisfied. They call themselves a steakhouse and if it's steak or other meat you want, Regina's is the place. But the do justice to everything like pork, fowl, and fish. The ambiance makes me feel at home. This is very importamt. I always feel relaxed when I walk in, never hurried, or just another number to an anonomous staff. They have a nice bar in front where people meet for drinks and live music on weekends but with kids we just migrate to the dining room. I could go on and on...

1  Thank tigershark6
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Whenever we want a really good steak dinner we head for Regina's. There is something very special about the seasoning on their steaks which makes us prefer it to more well known steak houses.

1  Thank Steve271211
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I went to Regina's restaurant with friends on July 20, 2012 in Teaneck, NJ. We were on a short business trip and this restaurant was closer than going into NYC for dinner. The food was just average, nothing special. I ordered the pork chop, served with vegetables, the chop was large but really had no flavor and vegetables were just bland. One friend ordered the seafood with black pasta, she said that her food was just ok, nothing remarkable about the preparation and the black pasta was just 'run though some water'. My other friend ordered the salmon with mash potatoes, she said that it was ok, again, nothing special of note. In addition, we ordered the Sangria, which is supposed to be exceptional, well, it was Carlo Rossi served cold with canned fruit, need I say more. I will say that the waiters were very polite and accommodating. In the bar section of the restaurant they had a singer/piano player who was great. We should have stopped there first, had drinks, left and ordered pizza at our hotel.