“Consistently excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have eaten at Amarone's for many years and have never been disappointed in the food or the service. Everyone is attentive and very flexible about the menu.

4  Thank EveySue

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We live nearby and dine there often.
Love the friendly atmosphere, excellent service, delicious meals always!!!
We recommend it highly to locals as well as people visiting the area.

3  Thank Fragoledibosco
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled upon this restaurant while perusing Trip Advisor for a delicious place close by while staying in Ridgefield Park for the weekend. It was a short 5 minute ride down the road and well worth it. The staff were incredibly friendly and attentive, our meal selections were delicious and came out much faster than we anticipated (we both had pasta), and the sherbert and biscotti we had for dessert was heavenly. All for a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend this place for anybody looking for a nice, quiet and romantic evening out!

3  Thank anywherebuthere04
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have dined numerous times at Amarone over the years while visiting family in Teaneck. We have never been disappointed; every meal has been perfection. From Manhattan (the cocktail) to dessert, expect the best. My favorites are the veal and fish preparations, but you cannot go wrong whatever you order. Highly recommend!

4  Thank Lynnhoward
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is a hometown restaurant for me and the food is always excellent. The atmosphere is pleasant and friendly. The service is impeccable. I try to eat here at least once a month, if not more.

3  Thank Dawn L