“Great Food Good Price and Good Service”
Review of Amarone Ristorante

Amarone Ristorante
Ranked #2 of 125 Restaurants in Teaneck
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The menu was very diverse with plenty of choices, from Fish, Meat, and Pasta. We tried three different dishes and one starter and had a hard time telling which was best. The food was presented well and service was very good. Will go back again if in the area for dinner.

3  Thank PhilaGolfer

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

We ate dinner here last night for my husband's 40th birthday. It was fabulous. Very small restaurant but great food, staff and atmosphere. We left feeling satisfied and we are still talking about it today. I suggest making reservations.

3  Thank Kimberly24s
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Tried Amarone for dinner last Saturday based on the reviews and we were not disappointed. All of us thoroughly enjoyed our meals. My shrimp and scallop risotto was delicious and the Branzini special was exceptional. Great food and service with reasonable prices considering the quality of the meal. Definitely worth a try if you are in the area.

3  Thank Ray M
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have been here plenty of times now and only have great things to say. The staff is always very friendly, service is impeccable. The food is always delicious, I have liked everything I tried. I highly recommend it!

3  Thank a b
Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

I was in Teaneck for business and relied upon prior reviews regarding Amarone on Trip Advisor. I was not disappointed! I has an excellent meal. I started with the beet salad, which was a special that day. My main course was the Pollo Fantasia and it was great. I recommend this place if you are in the area.

3  Thank Wes W