“Authentic Hoagies”

Ranked #19 of 39 Restaurants in Swedesboro
New Jersey
“Authentic Hoagies”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

If your looking for Authentic Hoagies this is your place. Everything is fresh and made to order. The bread that they use is baked fresh and excellent. These are the best hoagies in the area period. Best to call your order in ahead, this location can get very busy.

• Visited March 2014

Pilesgrove, New Jersey
“The best Subs in the area”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We South Jersey natives call them Subs and Primos in Sweedsboro makes the best in our area. They use a great crusty roll encrusted with sesame seeds, and the meats are of the best quality. I usually primo size the sandwich and split it with my spouse. I always get the Mild Sharp
Italian, which comes with prosciutio and sharp provolone cheese and sweet capacola and genoa salami. The subs come packed with meat and cheese. I always take my order home but they also have a few tables where you could eat your meal.

• Visited December 2013