“Charming.”

Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Swedesboro
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I enjoy Rhodes very much. The staff is always friendly and food is always good. The new renovations have greatly improved the atmosphere!

There are newer reviews for Rode's Fireside Restaurant

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

First time wasn't such a good visit but they totally redeemed themselves. Food was great and prices and quality of drinks were good. Service was exceptional
We sat at the bar and had a great time. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

My wife and I routinely visit the Jersey shore for the day and stop for dinner on our way home. This past Saturday we stopped at Rode's Fireside. I ordered the strip steak and my wife ordered the crab cake an shrimp comb. I must admit our dinners were excellent as was the service. Dinner for two with drinks cost around $60.00. Great value and quality. Definitely will add this restaurant to our list of favorites.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

The Crab bisque is only 2nd to the Franklinville Inn here in the SJ area!!! $6.00 Wing nights with football, decent beer specials. Don't go on Thursday's if you want to watch football -- it's Trivia Night -- found that annoying last Thursday when we went to watch football and eat dinner -- MUTED THE FOOTBALL GAME!!!! Annoying especially when Eagles are playing (my hunny cares, I don't) -- probably one of managements worst decisions, alot of people left. A menu that will please ANYBODY'S taste buds -- have tried almost everything -- it's great. Do miss their homemade Ceasar dressing tho.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We spent the day nearby and
had two meals that Rodes Fireside - lunch and dinner. The margarita flatbread was exceptionally good as well as the chicken francais - it melted in your mouth - I also tried the Calamari the best I've ever had and I'm up there in the years not just breaded and red sauce like everywhere else - if you love calamari have to try this dish at Rodes Fireside. We stayed after
dinner and found the atmosphere at the bar very warm ,friendly and inviting. I will definitely stop here every time I'm in the
area Rodes Fireside is highly recommended.