“Good pizza, ready quick, and good service!”
Review of Panzone's Pizza

Panzone's Pizza
Ranked #21 of 39 Restaurants in Surf City
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stay about 10-15 minutes away from the surf city location. After a long day of arriving and moving into our rental with our two young kids, we just wanted an easy dinner of picking up a pizza and relaxing the rest of the night. When I called they told me that the pizza would be ready in just 15 minutes, which was great because that was about how long it would take me to get there. To my horror, when I stepped out of my car, I realized I had left my wallet back at the house! Since I was already there I figured I'd ask if they would take a credit card over the phone from my wife in an attempt to not have to drive all the way back to get my wallet. They were very accommodating and without hesitation got on the phone to take the payment. I was so thankful! We have decided to make our first night's dinner a Panzone's pizza from this point forward!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Called and ordered pizza. Was ready for pickup in 45 minutes. Good pizza, and value. Great location. Price for pie was a bit $$ but it was really good.

Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

They don't skimp on the toppings, and the sauce and the crust are amazing! Have been going there every time I come to the island for the past 30 years, and I plan to return next year as well! Yum!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We will always claim to be the best, but Panzone's will make you feel at home. I really thought the pizza was good, (better than expected). The service was Great and they are more than generous with the toppings and extras. It might not be New York, but damn close. Give them a try

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Love the pizza - excellent crust - thick and delicious as well as fabulous sauce and cheese. Our go to pizza place even though we live 20 minutes away!