“Bridal party hairdos”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tiffany's Salon & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Tiffany's Salon & Spa is a Full service salon offering Hair, Nails, Massage, Waxing and Facials to the Long Beach Island area.
Surf City, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bridal party hairdos”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

My daughter, her future mother-in-law, and the groom's grandmother as well as the bridal party all had their hair done at Tiffany's. Their hair looked beautiful and they were finished in a timely manner. It was a stress-free morning which is so important on a wedding day.

Since my own "trial" hairdo, I have continued to go to Janice who does a terrific job braiding my hair. She is a warm and kind person and a talented stylist.
O'Donnell

Visited April 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A surprise on the Island”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I have be on LBI for a long time and went to this salon under the previous owner. Let's just say I never went back. When I saw it was under new management I decided to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised. The place has been updated in decor, services and staff. Andrea Ford is an amazing colorist and recently gave me one of the best haircuts I have had in a long time.
So if you are on the island I would suggest you give them a try.

Visited October 2013
Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fantastic up-do - thanks, Janice!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had my hair done as part of a bridal party. Janice was my stylist and did a fantastic job. She put me at ease, chatted naturally and, most importantly, did a great job on my hair. I showed her some photos and she interpreted them really well. As it was a loose style, I was afraid it would fall out within hours, but despite dancing, sleeping on it and the omnipresent wind, it survived not only the wedding, but the next evening's party too! I was very impressed. Thank you, Janice!

Visited August 2013
Long Beach Township, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great for last minute appts!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Though a little pricey for simple wash/blow and flat iron, they do a nice job but to me the best thing is that I can always get an appointment with short notice...so great when you are busy with friends, family and renters coming in! Thanks to the desk staff for being so accommodating!
Patty

Visited July 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Overpriced, unaccommodating - RIP OFF”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Went in for best friend's wedding, they totally overcharged me! I came in for what I thought was a blow out appointment with damp hair and after getting a blow dry and some curls they changed me an extra $25 on top of the $70 for a 20 min hair appointment!

The staff was rude and trashy when I stated that they were over charging me. This made the whole bridal party feel uncomfortable! Unlikely to return!

Visited August 2013