“Excellent seafood restaurant on LBI”
Review of Boulevard Clams

Boulevard Clams
Ranked #15 of 40 Restaurants in Surf City
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Blvd. Clams is a full service family restaurant with take out service and a fresh seafood market, also available. See your fresh fish in the beautiful display cases and it will be prepared for you from the menu, or, you may decide to buy your seafood and take home to cook as you wish. Try some whole belly fried clams and see why its on " 50 top foods to eat on your bucket list."
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Located in Surf City, Boulevard Clams is way more than clams. A full menu for table service or takeout includes soups, saads, mussels, clams, tuna, lbi scallops and much more. I had the crab cakes and were the best I ever had eaten. Other diners raved about the fried clams and salmon.
Also, Blvd Clams has a full service fish market. Prices are reasonable and good wait staff, too.

1  Thank PhiladelphiaSbb123

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We live about an hour or so away but occasionally make a day trip to LBI. We always make sure to stop at Boulevard Clams for dinner. We had dinner there last night. I had the broiled jumbo shrimp which was delicious. My husband had the jumbo fried shrimp which was also excellent. Also tried the lobster bisque which was the best we've ever had. Salads, although a la carte, were fresh and an ample portion. I have never had a bad meal here. The seafood is always fresh, cooked perfectly and served piping hot. The only thing I wish would be for them to expand a little on the side dishes. I think they're very limited and for someone (like me) that has dietary restrictions (potatoes and anything with sugar is a no-no) there are not many choices.

1  Thank RavensMom
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Boulevard clams is a combination seafood shop and restaurant. I have frequented this establishment on numerous occasion and have found the seafood to be fresh and the service
escellent. I was there today and the service has not diminished since last season. I just wish they would be open all year for us locals.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Can't beat it for fresh seafood. Pricey, but this is a shore resort area with a short season so deal with it! If the seafood were questionable and pricey people would stop going, but quality seafood is a priority for this family owned market & restaurant. The hot & dirty crabs, sushi grade tuna, Mako when available, (now) clams, etc. all great!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We picked up 100 little necks for $30 on an amazing special recently. They were tasty as always-we have been getting clams there for years-and such a deal. Look for it.