“Fabulous meal in a very nice setting”
Review of La Focaccia

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Focaccia
Reserve with OpenTable
La Focaccia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 71 Restaurants in Summit
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Aubrey street
New York
“Fabulous meal in a very nice setting”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I hadn't been here in a few years and I was so glad I went to dinner recently. We sat outside in a very nice garden setting. The service was attentive and the food was delicious. I had Pollo Basilico which was not only delicious but so plentiful I had the rest for dinner the next day. The beat salad was really good as well. I am happy that I "rediscovered" the restaurant and will return soon.

• Visited July 2012

Long Valley, New Jersey
“Above the average italian cuisine”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I have been dining at La Focaccia often lately, It is localted just across the Merck site, where I work. I take co-workers for lunch or diner. I think this is by far the best option in the area. where else you can get delicacies such as Grilled Calamari, Soft Shell Crab and Sweet Bread? Their menu carries other great dishes that are not commonly found in italian restaurants. I also love the waiters - very personable. I am surprised with some of the comments about the service. I think it is excellent. The decor is also really nice and can impress if you are thinking to bring someone for business. Try their Pomodoro soup - my all time favorite. Focaccia is served instead of bread -another great surprise.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank MCNICE9
New Providence, NJ
“Skip it!”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

So surprised as I know many people who love this restaurant. My husband received a gift certificate for his birthday and we actually went twice. Both times were very disappointing. Bad service and so so food. Meat ordered medium cooked extremely well done and the waiter never came back. Nothing special or even decent about anything else we ordered. Not worth the price or having to get a babysitter.

• Visited March 2012
3 Thank santaluvsme
Summit, New Jersey
“Delicious Italian food”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

This is a great BYOB restaurant. It is always busy so make a reservation. The food is really yummy and they have a great selection. A great place for a dinner with friends.

Visited October 2011
Charleston, South Carolina
“Delicious”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Wonderful food and BYOB, have never had a bad meal here. Charming restaurant and great service