“Cute, Fun and Very Accommodating”
Review of Beacon Hill Tavern & Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beacon Hill Tavern & Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I found this on roadnow.com when looking for a place close to I78 (a midpoint for Brooklyn and PA). My family got there about an hour ahead and they were very accommodating in allowing them to wait around for us. The service was really good and the menu is vast. You can have anything you want from a salad to a burger to a steak. Everything was good. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The Beacon Hill Tavern, on Beechwood Road, in downtown Summit, is our favorite "club." We don't belong to any fancy country clubs, so we have designated this spot as our "club." The atmosphere is very friendly, the wait staff know us and are most cordial whenever we come in, which is often, at least two-three times a month. The food is good and reasonably priced. It is near our home so we can even walk there if we are feeling particularly athletic. The restaurant has a whole separate bar area which we have not frequented, but we undersand serves good drinks, again at reasonable prices.

For a down-home kind of place, check out the Beacon Hill Tavern.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

This place is always in our cycle, especially on Mondays and Tuesdays when they do $7 burgers. They have a nice selection of beers (and a rare liquor license in Summit) The servers are always nice. We enjoy BH very much.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

If you are a beef burger lover, then go ahead and enjoy. Do NOT order the salmon burger. It was inedible. I think it must have been some frozen version and truly it looked like a hockey puck. I tasted my friend's beef burgers and they were very good. A huge difference in quality. I debated about telling management how awful my meal was but decided I didn't want to ruin the fun time I was having with my friends who did enjoy their meals. Our waiter was very nice but we got the impression he was brand new because he knew almost nothing about the menu. The atmosphere is very comfortable and the prices are good. So, buyer beware and just watch what you order.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

The burgers here are lovely. I ate in the back bar at the counter and the service and food were impeccable.