“Great place to eat after the movies”
Review of Village Trattoria

Village Trattoria
Ranked #25 of 70 Restaurants in Summit
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Truly incredible selection of pizza, sandwiches on pizza bread, spinach/sausage/pepperoni/cheese rolls & sauce, calamari salad, and dinner entrees. BYOB eat in, or take out.
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Went here after watching the Muppet Movie with our grandchildren. Once we were seated, (busy popular local restaurant) everything seem to flow. I found the food to be very good and we all enjoyed our meals. The price was right and service was OK.

I would certainly come back again....not for the ambience as there is none....just for the good quality food at reasonable prices.

1  Thank 1momo1

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Go for dinner here but do not expect fine dining. It is a pizza joint that just happens to have some great meals. We went with 3 couples for dinner in March 2014. It was very cold out and every time the door opened, we felt a draft even though we were about as far away from the door as we could get. The food made up for the atmosphere. The portions were large - I took half of mine home and had it the next day as a very filling lunch. Everyone liked their food a lot. The service, while inelegant (it is a pizza joint after all), was very good and friendly. We got there at 6:15 on a Saturday and the restaurant was full by 6:45 and had people waiting. I would definitely go back, but would wait till the Spring and some warmer weather.

1  Thank ams44
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Unique pizza, the calamari pizza is so good. They have whole wheat crust is you'd like. Sauce is excellent, service excellent. Pricey but worth the price!

1  Thank Teri M
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

It's a small pizzeria but the pizza is awesome! I had balsamic chicken with arugula pizza. I also had pasta dishes there, they were large portions and great tasting. Good take out place!

1  Thank Julie S
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We get take out from here almost weekly. The food really is fantastic (I'm partial to the chicken parm) and you get a lot of food. With an entree, you get a side of pasta, homemade bread and choice of soup or salad. This is CERTAINLY enough for one meal and probably 2 meals.

The only thing stopping me from giving it a full 5 rating is sometimes when we get home we realize the restaurant left something out or messed something up with the order.

1  Thank metfan99

Been to Village Trattoria? Share your experiences!