“Good food, a bit difficult to find”

Summit Thai Cuisine
Ranked #52 of 69 Restaurants in Summit
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
“Good food, a bit difficult to find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Several of us had the Tom Yum soup - very yummy. I Enjoyed the Red Curry Chicken - very tasty. Quantity of food was more than adequate. Others had the Green Curry - no leftovers...

The restaurant has a small sign - very easy to miss. We were a party of (4) - everyone enjoyed their dinners. Pretty low key atmosphere.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jonathan C

Ringwood, New Jersey
“Good Thai, tucked away”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Have eaten there many times.Like their Thai Curry dishes which are reasonably priced $14.95 a little more for shrimp.Their Holy Basil dish is really worth a try as well . It is made with chili,garlic,onion,green bean,mushrooms and thai basil . It's a bring your own which makes this place even more affordable. It may be a little hard to find as it is tucked away.The service is good, decor pleasant thumbs up for this place

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Annloves2travel
Summit, New Jersey
“Love it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

The food is so good. I have tried many Thai restaurant including in NYC. But this is the place that I have kept coming back. I especially like duck dish.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Masae S
New Jersey
“Go for Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

I like Summit Thai for lunch, when a special limited menu of appetizer and entree is available for about $11.50, tax and tip included. My favorite appetizer is their dumplings, which are quite special. My favorite entree is green curry. I am usually asked what hotness level I prefer. The one time they forgot to ask and I did too I got hotness level 0 (bland), which was terrible. I tolerate and ask for level 5 but most Americans will not like it that hot. This restaurant has possibly the best value for lunch in all of Summit.

• Visited February 2013
Summit, NJ
“Food and service are always good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

I've been to this restaurant several times with different friends and family members. Everyone has always liked their dishes. There is a wonderful Massaman (nild) curry dish for people like me who are whimpy about spicy food.

• Visited November 2012