“Go for Lunch”

Cuisines: Thai
New Jersey
“Go for Lunch”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I like Summit Thai for lunch, when a special limited menu of appetizer and entree is available for about $11.50, tax and tip included. My favorite appetizer is their dumplings, which are quite special. My favorite entree is green curry. I am usually asked what hotness level I prefer. The one time they forgot to ask and I did too I got hotness level 0 (bland), which was terrible. I tolerate and ask for level 5 but most Americans will not like it that hot. This restaurant has possibly the best value for lunch in all of Summit.

• Visited February 2013

Summit, NJ
“Food and service are always good”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I've been to this restaurant several times with different friends and family members. Everyone has always liked their dishes. There is a wonderful Massaman (nild) curry dish for people like me who are whimpy about spicy food.

• Visited November 2012
Summit, New Jersey
“Always enjoy my time here - food is delicious and atmosphere is great.”
Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

Either coming in with friends or taking out this is my favorite. Staff is very friendly, food is delicious, atmosphere is great.

Summit, New Jersey
“Thai in Summit”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My first time eating Thai food. Had lunch with a friend who loves Thai food, and enjoyed the chicken dish I had. Shrimp roll appetizer was very good.

• Visited April 2012