“Pleasant evening and good food!”
Review of Winberie's

Winberie's
Ranked #7 of 70 Restaurants in Summit
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Pleasant evening and good food!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

This was our first time to dine here and we really enjoyed the evening. Our waitress was very helpful and had a great personality. We never had to ask for anything. We all had the salmon bisque and two had the chicken Marsala ,one the salmon and I had the roast chicken . Everyone enjoyed their meals. They have a nice feature on the dessert menu where you can order a smaller size. We all tried the key lime pie or the toll house pie. It was just the right size and very good. We will definitely be back when in the area.

• Visited November 2013

Morristown, New Jersey
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I celebrated a friend's birthday here on a Monday afternoon. The decor is classy and the outdoor seating is well-appointed, also. The maitre d' was friendly and accommodating, but our waiter was slow, unknowledgeable, and unattentive. We were not given any bread upon seating; we needed to request it. It was crisp and warm. I ordered a frozen peach Margherita with salt and it was all ice and unflavorful. I didn't even finish it. I ordered the Grilled Chicken Enchilada, which was tasty and filling. For dessert, we had the Toll House cookie cake and the chocolate mousse. I didn't enjoy either one. I'd like to return to try other dishes.

• Visited September 2013
“Nice local place in Summit, NJ”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Family friendly restaurant with outside seating (even provides heaters on chilly evenings). Spacious with a few booths. Nice bar with a few TV's to watch sports. Good beer and wine selection. Get the fondu for an appetizer and try the Cajun Mac and Cheese for an entree. Kids menu actually includes more than just hamburgers and fries! Just wish it was easier to park the car!

• Visited September 2013
cjsmithnj
“Between 3 and 4...”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Beet salad was very good- fish special was ok, the fish was cooked perfectly but served over a mediocre Caesar salad. Key lime tart was the highlight, excellent. Service was very good, a hair on the slow side for how busy it was. We ate outside, but inside there was a strange odor. Bathroom was very clean and didn't smell. I couldn't put my finger on it, but the smell needs to be addressed.

Visited September 2013
Caldwell, New Jersey
“very average...”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

four of us dined here on june 29th...the service was terrific but the food was mediocre. my friend was leaning toward the ny strip- at 28.00 for choice not prime , I told him don't bother. I had a johnnie walker black rocks, which is all I usually drink- 15.00 are you kidding me! this is a burger joint at best, I would bet that same drink was less at roots steakhouse a block away...at least I would expect it there. better food at Fridays or houlihans....don't bother

• Visited June 2013