“Summit Front Runner” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fiorino

Fiorino
Reserve with OpenTable
Fiorino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Summit
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Springfield Ave. / Union Pl.
Transit: New Jersey Transit Train Station around the corner on Union Pl. Summit stop
Description: In the kitchen of Fiorino Ristorante only the best will do. We have a zero-tolerance policy for anything that sacrifices quality. As expert chefs, we know that the best dishes start with the best ingredients. On our menu, you will find the finest Italian inspired dishes that the area has to offer, and we have spent years perfecting each and every item on our menu so that every dish is memorable. From our housemade raviolis to our signature cocktails, everything is crafted with an absolute attention to detail. The result is a journey of sorts, where each bite will transport you to the heart of Italy, and you will constantly have to remind yourself that you are not on a farm or a vineyard in Tuscany after each subsequent, delicious bite. We invite you to come experience Fiorino for yourself, let us take you across the globe, if only for dinner.
Parsippany, New Jersey
“Summit Front Runner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Without a doubt some of the best food overall in Summit town. Highly advise for any Italian food fans.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank bjm360

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“A must visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

We visit Summit each year and it would not be complete without a visit to Fiorino. It's everything we look for in a great local Italian restaurant.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent food, nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

We had a great dinner experience. Delicious food, excellent drinks. One of the best restaurants in the area. Will definitely go back soon!

1 Thank MichelleVitt
New Providence, New Jersey
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here a few times and each time I felt that it was just ok...not great. The food was average, the prices are high and the service is average. They have a liquor license so you can't bring your own wine or beer, which is another negative in my opinion.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Bernardsville, New Jersey
“Great local spot with some excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I went here with my fiancee and we had been here one time before. He kept asking to go back. Although I enjoyed the dinner the first time, it wasn't as memorable to me as it was to my fiancee. So we went again. I was glad we did because I definately enjoyed it so much more the second time. I will definately go back again. I love that I can make reservations on Open Table, which to me is always easy and convenient as I don't always think about doing the reservations until I am someplace where I can't call. So having the app on my phone is great. I had the limoncello martini which I thought was wonderful. I love martinis, and I especially enjoyed this one. For an appetizer I had the special which was a zucchini flower stuffed with ricotta, it was absolutely delicious and one of my favorite things to have when in season. My fiancee ordered the fresh mozzeralla which was equally delicious. I loved the fact the the specials were listed with prices, as I always hate a huge surprise when the bill comes. For dinner I had the oven roasted sole. I love fish and this was done just perfectly. My fiancee had the quail with the mushroom risotto and he thoroughly enjoyed his dinner. For dessert we shared the homemade ice cream, it was wonderful. All and all, this is a great spot and we will definately be back.

• Visited July 2013