“Very cool place!”

Ranked #18 of 23 Restaurants in Succasunna
Succasunna, NJ
“Very cool place!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

It's a pretty cool place to go into to. The setup is great and it has a lot to choose from as far as toppings are concerned. Very kid friendly and it's cute inside and the prices are reasonable.

Visited December 2013

New Jersey
“Very rude service”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I had a received an email with a Valentine's promotion running from February 13-16. We visited on the 16th and when we were charged full price for our yogurt I asked the man why we weren't given the promotion. He said it was only for February 14. My husband had to run out to the car for my phone and I had to weed through 300 emails in my trash to find the one that stated the terms of promotion. After reading the email, he looked at me and said, "it's February 18th today." Which in fact it was not, it was the 16th. He did not refund our money, instead giving us some punch card. He did not apologize for his mistake and/or his franchises mistake. He was rude and very unfriendly. And it made me wonder how many, many customers that came in during that 4 day period were ripped off by this place. There are many frozen yogurt options in the area, we will choose another one next time.

• Visited February 2014