“I'd love to provide competition for them!”
Review of Coffee Talk

Coffee Talk
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“I'd love to provide competition for them!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

I try to love this place. I really do! There coffee is good but I struggle to rave about anything else. Their food is ok, but I question their cleanliness. Last time I was there I waited in line for 10 min just for a coffee ( usually they have a separate place to purchase coffee only), while in line I watched the cook sipping on a soda with his hands gloved...rub his nose and then scratch his head. He was given an order to make and I fully expected him to put on new gloves. But NO... He touched someone's bagel and contaminated it. Ugh...I was disgusted.

The girls working there were blah looking and when I asked if I could just pay for my coffee as you normally could, I was told there was no one working that register. Meanwhile 4 of them were standing together chit chatting. Boy... You can guess I wasn't impressed. In fact, I looked at my hubby and said , let's go. We left and drove to Avalon and enjoyed a great cup of coffee and homemade sticky bun at "Beans, Bagels, and Buns". So, the next time you really want a great treat.. Ride your bike or drive your car to Avalon!! You won't regret it.

2 Thank Beth M

Mount Gretna, Pennsylvania
“Can't get a grilled cheese before 1pm”
Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

Went here at noon looking for a quick lunch. They refused to make grilled cheese because they do not serve grilled cheese until 1pm....we left.

1 Thank rxspo
ANNAPOLIS
“Lots to say at Coffee Talk”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Enjoyed breakfast here twice. They are ready for you in the morning and the coffee is superb! Booths and tables and lots of cute decorations to spark your curiosity. Great breakfast sandwiches on bagels or toast. Juice and yogurts with a smoothie bar also.

Visited August 2012
Boston
“Best takeout coffee”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Best coffee and bagels on the island. Period. Only did takeout, so can't vouch for sit-down service.

• Visited July 2012
Moorestown, New Jersey
“Great product if you do not mind the attitude”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I went to the restaurant for breakfast at 7:45 AM on a weekday. The restaurant had a sign in the window indicating that it opened at 7 AM. There was also sign in the window indicating that they had gluten free bagels which I had seen several days earlier while touring Stone Harbor. When I walked in there was no greeting from the young ladies working there. When I went to the counter I asked for an egg on a gluten free bagel. I was told that they were still in the oven. I said ok, can I have an egg on a pumpernickel bagel. The young girl waiting on me said that they did not have that type and what they have is on the board. The board was huge and had way too much too read. I told the girl that I will just look at the bins to see what she had. I selected a huge bagel, the cook took care of the egg but I forgot the ketchup. I did remember after I left that I was told that I had to do that. The bagel was really good, the coffee decent and the place is adorable. Too bad no one is training the staff to be pleasant. Maybe I was just a little too early for them.

• Visited July 2012