“The Best In Town”

Dining options: Late Night
Old Bridge, New Jersey
“The Best In Town”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Always look forward to Springer's. Although the long lines, it's well worth the wait. Besides, it's vacation. Need them to bring back Wonka's Golden Ticket! Cease and Desist is good also.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank ssavuili

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing but Pricey”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

This is some of the best ice cream I have ever eaten but it is also some of the most expensive ice cream I have ever had. I would recommend that you defiantly try it but get a small size because of the price and the ice cream is very filling.

• Visited July 2014
Beckley, West Virginia
“The place to be in Stone Harbor”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I was very happy that I took my Stone Harbor vacation in May this year, because I didn't have to wait in the dreaded Springer's lines. When there is a line going around the block to an ice cream place, it is usually for a good reason. I am a committed foodie--and I consider Springer's to be one of the three best ice cream parlors in America. (The other two are The Farm in Delaware and the University of Delaware Creamery--the place where kids can actually major in Ice Cream). Springer's is amazing. I have relatives that do not eat sweets for an entire year and then give in when it comes to Springer's. They have every flavor imaginable and will do anything that you want with ice cream and toppings. They even have a small inside restaurant for people who just hate to eat outside. I used to be one of them. After I lost over 100 pounds, I could eat my ice cream cone in public--and loved it!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Mary M
Dallas, Texas
“Hands down best ice cream, but you pay for it”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Best ice cream I have ever had. Orange pineapple and black raspberry are my best. Only $4.50 for 1 scoop of orange pineapple in a cup is a bit much!

Friendly service. Always a long line after about 6:30

• Visited July 2014
Loveland, Colorado
“6 out of 5”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I have no idea what they might need one more review to tell you a simple truth, this might be the best ice cream in the USA. Just happy there was no line to wait for my butter brickel and butter pecan scoops. Fantastic and creamilicious.

Visited July 2014