“Good in a pinch”
Review of Italian Garden Pizza & Family - CLOSED

Italian Garden Pizza & Family
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The food was okay for late night. The are open until 10pm which I think is too early to close for a restaurant when your down the shore. I had the eggplant parm. it was alittle greasy.
The waitress was very friendly and pleasant.

There are newer reviews for Italian Garden Pizza & Family

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We have eaten at the Italian Garden for a couple of years and always found it a good experience. It's a little crowded, but I prefer to think of it as "cozy." This trip we only scratched the surface and used takeout. We are still impressed with them.
For a quick meal I called in an order for a Caesar salad with anchovies ($12) and Chicken and Shrimp Mykonos (sauteed spinach, onion, tomato, garlic wine sauce served over penne; $21). Fresh, appealing, and large portions.
The chicken and shrimp was very tasty, with a lot of lightly cooked chicken, tender and juicy. The shrimp were large prawns, six (if I counted right). The Caesar dressing was very good, and what looked like a can of anchovies in olive oil was served separately in its own container. Focaccio (fresh) was a pleasant accompaniment.
The result was we split both dishes and ended up with leftovers that made up dinner the next night. My wife finally finished the salad the day following that. You can't find a well prepared bargain like that unless its Asian food.
Perfect light meals for the shore.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I was mad because we went here very hot and tired after being on the Wildwood boardwalk, and spend $6 for three glasses of soda while my wife cost me $4 for two glasses of ice tea. I can't think of any other restaurant that charges for refills like this. Horrible policy. The dinner menu was more fancy and expensive. Our pasta dishes were ok but nothing exciting. The lunch menu looked alot better, with sandwiches and pizza. So I'd try them for lunch instead of dinner.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

This was our third year visiting the Italian Garden. It is a small place, but we have never had to wait to be seated. Atmosphere is nice and our servers have always been friendly and helpful. The food is very good, for lunch our sandwiches were delicious, especially the rolls they came on. The dinners were great too~ if you are not a big eater, plan to take half with you for later as they are large portions. We had a group ranging from 3 to 83 years old, and all had take home boxes. Prices are to be expected for a tourist area, and if you want a refill on your soda or iced tea, be prepared to pay for it. Have never tried the delicious looking desserts, as we were always too full. Will most likely return next time we are in the area.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We visited w 3 children over the busy weekend and once again enjoyed the food here. The waitress was extra helpful with the starving kids meals (pasta, plain) and we were seated quickly despite the crowds. We always get the Cesear salad and also had a special that was delicious.

1  Thank Rnewfies