“Bring on the memories!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 10, 2013

IF you remember going to Mack's on the boardwalk...come to this Mack's now! It is the best pizza..and definitly makes you reminise about the good old days! Beverages are serve yourself...waitresses take your order and bring it to the table. It has recently been remodeled and is open and inviting! They do have birch beer...but not in the big barrel like on the boardwalk...but I can overlook that for great pie!!! It is always busy, but the wait is never long... They always have more than enough waitstaff on hand! Thanks for the memories Mack's....I will keep coming back!!!!

1  Thank jucahaNewJersey

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I agree with a previous - this is good pizza, maybe the best in Stone Harbor. Thin crust, no skimping on the toppings. It's not NYC great, but it is darn good and the service is excellent and the little seating area very nice.

Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

coming from nyc we have high expectations of pizza. we had take out so crust wasnt as crispy as we would have liked. but it was thin crust. too salty for me but i still enjoyed. and my husband and kids liked it a lot! if u have a hankering for pizza at stone harbor.i would still recommend it. large pizza half cheese, half pepperoni,$18.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Although we've been going here for years, I have to say that this pizza is not "very good", but it's definitely better than average. If you're looking for Mack & Manco pizza, this is not it (which is delicious, although a long ride to the Ocean City boardwalk). I'm not sure why it isn't as good as Mack & Manco as they're all related. I've never spent more on a single pizza ($19, large with 1 topping) and it can get pricey for what it is when you include hungry kids, etc..., but we haven't found better pizza in Stone Harbor/Avalon.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

This pizza is great! It has a thin crust and crispy bottom. The sauce is excellent! It is a very small place and pizza is all they serve. Love it!

1  Thank KatieDD