“Absolutely Delicious!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Several members of my family couldn't decide on what to do for dinner so we ordered take out from Back Bay Seafood. OHH WOW is it delicious! Two of us ordered 2 crabcakes and they were big and full of chunks of crab. Not too much breading which just leaves all the more room for the crab! Normally I can eat two crabcakes for dinner, but just one of these was enough and I got to enjoy the second one the next day for lunch!

The other two in our group ordered the Shrimp Stuffed entrees. The crab was overflowing on the shrimp and both who ordered it throughly enjoyed there meal.

We will definitely be back for more as this crabcake is one of the best I've ever had excluding homemade!

2  Thank Kaitlyn A

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Back Bay is a tiny hole-in-the-wall place that is only take-out. Prices are average for seafood entrees in the Stone Harbor/Avalon area...entrees in the $20's. Plan ahead...they give you a specific time to pick up your food, and sometimes that can be an hour or more from when you call. They recommend the earlier you call, the better.
Meals come with a roll, linguine/sauce or fries. The broiled scallops are outstanding.
My family and I have begun to rely on Back Bay for take-out meals because going out to eat in Stone Harbor/Avalon can be a pain. Few restaurants take reservations, and in the summer season you can really rack up the wait time at some of the more well-known places.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Not really a restaurant as you'll have to take the food away to eat it but oh my god is it worth it!

These are crab cakes like you'll have never tasted before - go there, buy some - you'll be back (as will we when we return to SH next year - I can taste them already!)

1  Thank Mark P
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Wife and I ordered the crab cake meal, 2 cakes, wife had fries (a lot) and I had a baked potato (big one) with very good cole slaw. All was excellent and would return next time in the area, but coming from Maryland, there are places that the cakes are chunkier and bigger, but this place will not disappoint. Remember, this is carry out only.

1  Thank OldDudeDiver
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We showed up to discover this is a take out only place but because there were so many people coming in and out we decided to give it a try. Seafood prices all around Cape May area are high but these prices seemed reasonable. We decided on sharing a broiled combo platter of fish, scallops and shrimp. It was smaller than we imagined but we enjoyed it. There were about 6 scallops, one piece of fish, 2 butterfly shrimp with crabmeat, coleslaw, baked potato and a roll. We found a picinic table a few streets over to sit and eat after we got our drinks from Wawa.

1  Thank hopefulinVa