“Best of both Avalon and Stone Harbor”
Review of Seven Mile Pies

Seven Mile Pies
Ranked #24 of 60 Restaurants in Stone Harbor
Description: Our pizzas are made from homemade sauce and dough, and our crust is thin and crispy. We also have chicken wings, french fries, cheesesteaks, hoagies, awesome salads and we promise you won't regret your visit.
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I've had Tonio's and Stone Harbor Pizza, and this is by far the best pizza on Seven Mile Island! They use fresh ingredients and when you pick it up they throw it in the oven for the last couple of minutes to make it perfect. They also use real grilled chicken instead of chicken steak and it doesn't taste like cardboard. Best part of all, it's cheaper than Tonio's as well :) The guys that work there are also very nice and friendly. I expect this place will be giving all other pizza places a run for their money this year and I, for one, am excited!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We had a number of items. A slice of plain cheese pizza, a white pizza, a balsamic chickensteak sub, an italian hoagie and a cheese steak. Everything was very good. The italian had high quality meats and it was one of the best white pizzas I have ever had. Not a lot of atmosphere, but really good pizza/sub shop.

1  Thank ColleenandMike S
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The variety of slices was great and we also ordered pick-up which was ready as promised - hot and fresh.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

In October, not as many places are open and many close pretty early. I grabbed a piece of pizza early in the day to tide me over. It was a decent piece of pizza - very good in fact EXCEPT for the burnt crumbs all over the bottom from the oven. During a slower time of year - I'd expect the oven to be cleaner.
Then I waited a bit too long to go to dinner and this was the only place open, I got a Chicken parmesan sandwich and fries. It too was very good! but I would have liked it toasted in oven but maybe it's best it was not - considering the oven.
The service yourself soda had no syrup in the rootbeer both times I was there.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Absolutely the best pizza in the area by far- and very friendly staff! We have tried them all and this is the numero uno pizza. We have pizza night with the family every Friday night and this is our go-to place. Also, delivery is prompt and the pies always arrive hot.