“Green Eats”

Green Cuisine
Ranked #11 of 60 Restaurants in Stone Harbor
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband, son and I ate here during our trip to the shore. The menu has a wide variety of healthy choices. The waitress was friendly but our order did take longer than expected.
I came back the next day for an Over the Rainbow smoothie and it did not take as long. Great alternative to pizza and cheesesteaks!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Once again a terrific and healthy meal at this great BYOB restaurant. It's a must for anyone wanting a hearty but tasty and light lunch or dinner.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We go the Green Cuisine every year while in Stone Harbor. The food is very good and fresh . Their chicken salad is the best around. On our recent visit , we waited about 20 minutes for drinks and another 20 for food. Seemed much slower than usual. Restaurant was not packed but they do take out orders so that could have contributed to the slow down .

Our total was $65.00 for two adults and two children for wrap sandwiches including tip. As many establishments in Stone Harbor, they are cash only. An ATM is on site if needed.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We sat in the restaurant at 11:23 we weren't greeted by a waitress until 11:35. When we asked to do a substitution she was rude and told us we couldn't substitute. Our drinks didnt come to the table til 12:01 if I wasn't so hungry I would have left. I made a point to let the hostess know that the service was terrible and she said nothing, took my money and then said have a nice day. Horrible service!!!!!

2  Thank Mugsyboggs
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We went for lunch on a Friday. The restaurant was bustling. The hostess is also the cashier, so it took several minutes to be seated. Our server was prompt, introducing himself and taking our drink order. We ordered cold food, a sandwich and a wrap. It took nearly 20 minutes for our food to be served. The turkey in the wrap was lunch meat and salty. The bread on the avocado and Brie sandwich was sliced way too thick for the amount of avocado and Brie, which would have been ok on more thinly sliced bread. I also thought that $22.00 for 2 sandwiches and iced teas was a bit expensive,even for a resort town.

1  Thank Plld