“Best Italian food in the area with a great caesar salad! BYOB”

Marabella's Family Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 61 Restaurants in Stone Harbor
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2011

We visited Marabella's twice this summer and we were NOT disappointed. All entrees come with a salad, bread, and a choice of pasta or vegetables. A great deal for the money. The tilapia with crabmeat is succulent and the veal marsala is some of the best I have ever eaten.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

When in Stone Harbor, my family always eat s at this restaurant. The menu is full of choices....the tilapia with crab was delicious. The chicken parm has never let me down....sometimes it's hard to make up my mind. I loved the roasted pepper appetizer too!
We have never had a negative experience at this place, servers are nice-even when it's busy. We had a large party, 12 of us, and they accommodated us with no problem.
With all of the places not being suitable for kids or families, this restaurant really does try to stick to it's guns......family restaurant. will be back!!

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Family of 8 had dinner here Aug. 3, 2011. They had to separate us into 2 groups. My table put our order in before the other table and by the time we got our dinners, which the waitress forgot about my wife's dinner. The other table was finished their dinner and had their check paid. The food wasn't as good as it use to be.

1  Thank cbakaa
Reviewed July 11, 2011

the experience was good but the food was just ok. my wife and i both got the chicken parm, the portions were small and the pasta was very dry. for the price i was hoping for a more authentic italian dinner.

Reviewed September 22, 2010

From the outside this place looks like a basic dinner. Inside the decor is a bit old, tables are mismatched. we ordered lobster bisque, that was excellent. For the main entree we ordered linguine and scallops. The food arrived hot, scallops where huge and there where a lot of them. The food tasted great. The waiter was average, kept running to the kitchen to watch a baseball game. For two people the bill was $ 50.