“Wonderful and not at all what I expected!”
Review of Blue Eden

Blue Eden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful and not at all what I expected!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Made the ride from Sea Isle to Stone Harbor for the sole purpose of visiting Blue Eden. I expected to find many beautiful items but nothing that would really be my style. I found so many things that I liked and bought!! Love the beach baby scrub and soap. Bought the vanilla for my daughter and she loves it. Also bought multiple pairs of earrings. Another great find was the "kangaroo pouch" for switching between purses easily. This is perfect for me since I fly every week. Can put it in my backpack and pack my purse in my carryon. When I arrive I just move it to my purse!! I LOVE it!! Thank you so much Caroline...I love your store and can't wait to visit again!!

2 Thank Stacielynch

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“One of Stone Harbor's Best!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I was so excited when I entered the Blue Eden store. I had been wanting to purchase a sea glass necklace countless times at the shore but to no avail, I never found the right one. This store fulfilled my search. The sea glass jewelry was beautiful and locally harvested in Stone Harbor. I love to support local artists and was so pleased that Blue Eden showcases and supports them. I wish I had a few more days in Stone Harbor so that I could have searched every nook and cranny of the store. I finally did purchase my sea glass necklace with the help of Caroline, the owner. Both Caroline and her employees are so lovely and knowledgeable and made my shopping experience so enjoyable. I will definitely visit the store again when we are in Stone Harbor!

5 Thank Michele D
Rockledge, Pennsylvania
“Love Blue Eden!!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Blue Eden is my new favorite boutique in Stone Harbor! A unique shopping experience that was featured on 6ABC FYI Philly with Karen Rogers! Shop owner, Caroline, makes fabulous organic sugar body scrubs. My personal favorite is the Beach and Lemongrass scent. You can also check out beautiful handmade sea glass jewelry. Another favorite of mine are the destination charms showcasing your favorite shore point! On the second floor, you can browse through a local's photography of many well-known shore places. Blue Eden is the perfect place to pick up a gift for any occasion or just shop for yourself!

4 Thank Jeannine C
Cape May Court House, New Jersey
“Adorable store!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Such an adorable store and great addition in Stone Harbor. Found the perfect pair of earrings for a friend and treated myself to a pair of handmade headbands that will be perfect for beach days. I will definitely be back for more. Such a friendly atmosphere. Highly recommend stopping at Blue Eden the next time you're in Stone Harbor.

4 Thank Becka H
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“You must go to Blue Eden!!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Blue Eden is the best boutique shop in Stone Harbor!!! I have been there, quite a few times, with my husband and relatives. We are addicted to the soaps, lotions and body scrubs made by the owner, Caroline!!! It is the most wonderful shopping experience due to the personal service, the friendly atmosphere, and of course, the different items. I have purchased jewelry, soaps, lotions, scrubs, scarfs, charms, clothes , children's things and gift items!!! I am so impressed with the quality of the products and the original jewelry designs!! My husband even purchased & surprised with a custom made watch!!!! It is one of a kind and gorgeous!!!! You must go to Blue Eden and experience the best customer service, the gift wrapping is great, too! I feel so special after shopping at Blue Eden because I am the proud owner of beautiful things and I receive so many compliments on my purchases! Blue Eden is a first class gem among all the stores down in the Jersey shore!!! Treat yourself and visit Blue Eden!!!

5 Thank Florence S