“Amazing authentic Italian food”
Review of Spiaggetta

Spiaggetta
Reserve with OpenTable
Spiaggetta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 59 Restaurants in Stone Harbor
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: At Spiaggetta you're always assured of three things: fresh fish, handmade past and Italian hospitality. Special events, private banquets & rehearsal dinners
Sea Isle City, New Jersey
“Amazing authentic Italian food”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

6 of us went out to dinner and we had an amazing experience. The Egglant, Octopus, gnooci appetizers were each wonderful. But the Burratta appetizer was simply heavenly and absolutely perfect. We each ordered a pasta and it ranks among the very best we've ever had. Home made, ultra fresh ingredients - made with care and attention to detail. Absolutely wonderful! Desserts amazing too. Service was friendly, prompt and the server was very knowledgeable about the menu. I have recommended this place to everyone looking for a truly special dining experience.

• Visited July 2014

Avalon, New Jersey
“Overrated italian food. Horrible service !”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We went as a family there last night. I ordered the special pasta entree and when the food came out it was a totally different entree special from what I ordered. The waiter said he got the specials of the night mixed up. My daughter ordered pasta with grilled shrimp and no grilled shrimp came on it. I asked the waiter about this and he said he would adjust the cost, but when the bill came they took 1$ off for all the grilled shrimp. We were not offered anything to make up for two huge mistakes by the waiter on our dinner entrees . The owner never came over to make amends as he was walking around saying hello to different tables. I still gave a 20% tip which was a big mistake on my part. I am Italian and have been to Italy multiple times. Avoid this restaurant!!!!

• Visited July 2014
united states
“Mostly good but..”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

The quality of food is excellent. However, quantity is not consistant. One ordered the scallop special - 4 scallops on rizotto. Quite skimpy. Someone else ordered seafood on pasta, hearty portion! Wait staff friendly

Pennsylvania
“Sooooo good!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Just dined here this past Saturday night and the food was delicious and plentiful. The Romana salad was a meal in itself and try the gnocchi...very very good.
The service was great. Corey was our server and he was well informed of the dishes and communicated to us perfectly and we were not disappointed. The owner stopped by our table several times to make sure everything was to our liking. Try this place. I highly recommend .

Visited June 2014
New Jersey
“Somewhat disappointed”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Tried this restaurant for the first time two weeks ago. Saw some reviews online so we thought we would go check it out. I ordered cheese ravioli which came with two meatballs. All the pastas are homemade so how could you go wrong. My husband ordered the chicken parm which came with a side of spaghetti. He enjoyed his meal, wasn't the best but okay for him. My ravioli were barely warm and somewhat dry. The meatballs weren't that great and I never order meatballs out as I only like my own, but it came with my dinner selection so I thought I would try them.

We also ordered an antipasto for an appetizer. It was pricey and probably not worth it. Came with some olives, peppers, lunchmeat and some cheese. I think the salads looked better as I saw other patrons enjoying them. Served with bread and olive oil which was okay.

Pricey but then again you are in Stone Harbor. I have been to better Italian restaurants at the shore. Owner stops around the tables to see how you are doing and it is a BYOB. Friendly waiters and staff but food is just okay.

• Visited June 2014