“The best take out Chinese in the area”
Review of Wok & Roll

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wok & Roll
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I go out of my way to stop here and pick up take out! They got the best wonton soup and generals chicken around

Reviewed December 21, 2012

can eat in but very small area to sit Take out is good but slow on Fridayan saturday . pricing is a little high but you get a lot of food

Reviewed October 27, 2012

We get delivery from these folks all the time they have very good service. The food is average or above average but nothing special, what you expect from a Chinese take out.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I've been going for years and the food is always good. Service is always good they always have my order right.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

I've had worse & I've had better.Typical Chinese food, service good.