We needed a hotel close to friends we were visiting in NJ as part of our annual US holiday. We try to stick to the Marriott chain and have not been disappointed so far. This hotel was no different. The room was large and comfortable, with the facility to cook, but as we don't go on holiday to cook, we didn't use these facilities!! However, having a refrigerator is always a plus point.
Breakfast was included, which, although not out of the ordinary, was a great start to the day.
I don't have anything bad to say about this hotel, and will stay here next time we are in the area without any hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly-renovated Residence Inn Mount Olive offers apartment-style suites adjacent to the International Trade Center. Featuring the comforts of home, guests will enjoy spacious suites with fully-equipped kitchens, separate living/dining areas, flat-screen TVs and free WiFi. Our Mt. Olive hotel is highlighted by a new lobby that encourages our guests to socialize at our free weekday evening social or conduct impromptu work sessions at the communal table. Travelers appreciate our onsite amenities including indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center and outdoor Sport Court. Enjoy the ideal combination of location and comfort at the Residence Inn Mount Olive hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Mt. Olive At International Trade Hotel Stanhope
- Residence Inn Mount Olive
- Mount Olive Residence Inn