“Excellent Customer Service, Neat Room”

Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Stanhope
Buffalo, New York
“Excellent Customer Service, Neat Room”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Stayed here for two nights between Christmas and New Year. Family oriented facility and staff, with clean comfortable rooms, grounds, and facilities. Rented a two bedroom suite and the kids loved it. Kids also enjoyed the pool, ping pong and pool tables. Staff responded to requests quickly. Only inconvenience of note was that toward the end of the breakfast hour the kitchen and eating commons were pressed to accommodate everyone. This is an excellent, well run facility with management and staff that care. Recommended.

Room Tip: Some rooms a little far from the elevator. Ask for closer if you need it.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
ResidenceInnTeam, General Manager at Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Mount Olive. Our goal is for you to have a comfortable and relaxing stay. Our entire staff is dedicated to the mission of being the cleanest and friendliest hotel in the area by anticipating your needs and exceeding your expectations. We strive to provide you with service so memorable that you’ll tell stories about it! I appreciate your feedback. Our breakfast is much more than what you get at other hotels with fresh eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, as well as a variety of cereals, pastries, and fruits to give you what you need to start your day off right. My apologies that the breakfast area became over crowded. We try to inform our guests of the peak hours for breakfast in order for them to join us at a time that will better accommodate them to the best of our ability. My apologies that we fell short of this goal. Please feel free to contact me directly on your next visit to our hotel, so that I can personally ensure your complete satisfaction with our hotel. If you need to speak with me for any reason, please feel free to call me directly at 973-691-1720 ext 4905. We look forward to being of better service to you in the future. I am confident that your next visit to the Residence Inn by Marriott Mt. Olive will be more enjoyable! Thank you again for staying with us. Happy Holidays!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Northville, Michigan
Reviewed December 10, 2013

My wife and I stay at this property every Christmas time when we visit our son & his family. We can bring our dog and we usually get an upgrade to a two bedroom suite because my wife is a platinum member. Adam, the general manager was very helpful with our reservation and Celma always greets us with a wonderful smile and great service. Courtney was very helpful getting tools so we could put our grand kids presents together.
They recently remodeled the pool area and our room is always clean and well equip t The breakfast is consistently good with lots of variety..
Thanks to all the staff. We'll see you next year!

Room Tip: The two bedroom suites with a fireplace and kitchen are very nice.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
ResidenceInnTeam, General Manager at Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Mr. Tom B,

I would like to personally thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn Mount Olive and I hope you had a safe trip home.

Our goal is for you to be extremely satisfied with your overall stay. I am pleased to hear that you were extremely satisfied with your stay. If for any reason you feel that there was anything that we could have done to better serve you, I would love to personally hear from you. We are continuously striving to improve customer service and the voice of our guests is our best resource.

Thank you so much for your positive remarks. I will be sure to share these comments with my entire team.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Happy Holidays!
New York City, New York
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We had a lovely stay over Thanksgiving holidays. The hotel is nice and kids friendly. They could add a few more options at breakfast. The pool is nice and the room seemed clean. A nice option for those visiting the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
ResidenceInnTeam, General Manager at Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Mount Olive. Our goal is for you to have a comfortable and relaxing stay. Our entire staff is dedicated to the mission of being the cleanest and friendliest hotel in the area by anticipating your needs and exceeding your expectations. We strive to provide you with service so memorable that you’ll tell stories about it! I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with your stay this past Thanksgiving. I appreciate the feedback regarding your breakfast experience. We are always looking for ways to improve and reviews such as these help much as better for our future guest experiences. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again.
Westwood, New Jersey
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here over the weekend to see the fall foliage. The hotel was wonderful !!! It was very clean,the staff was amazing and friendly. The hotel room was very spacious and everything you need was there. The location of the hotel was convenient to restaurants,shopping and nature.i would highly recommend this hotel !!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
ResidenceInnTeam, General Manager at Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear MissGirlie
Thank you very much for recently staying with us and especially for taking time to complete the an online review. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff takes a lot of pride in providing each guest with excellent service and we are able to use these reviews to praise them and/or to improve future guest experiences. We all appreciate you choosing to stay with us!

Thanks again and we hope you will stay with us again in the future.
Shirley, New York
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We often stay at the Residence In n Mt. Olive when traveling. However, during a recent stay, the satellite TV reception was so poor, that we were unable to watch anything on TV. It wuld have been nice to relax and watch TV for awhile after dinner and before bed, especially with a nice electric fireplace in our room, however that did not work out as planned... Hopefully this will be looked into and fixed before our next visit.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Brigan2013,

Thank you for loyalty and choosing our property when you visit the Mount Olive area. I hope that you are enjoying your accommodations and that the staff service is meeting all of your expectations.

I want to apologize for the issues you experienced during your past visit. We have recently changed our cable providers and have just finished resolving all our HD signal issues. I know you’ve been inconvenienced during your stay due to these conditions. This is not the standard at our hotel. I can assure you that the normal high level of service you have come to expect from Marriott and us will be rectified. My apologies again.

It is our goal to make sure you have the most exceptional guest experience possible and I am sorry if we fell short of that goal. Our staff takes a lot of pride in providing our guests with excellent service and we want to make sure you are able to experience that during your visit.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The hotel could be upgraded. Very dated for a Residence Inn and not much around as far as activities. The staff tries to work with you but unfortunately lacks customer service. Wish we had stayed somewhere else.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank outdoor12
ResidenceInnTeam, General Manager at Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Mount Olive. Our goal is for you to have a comfortable and relaxing stay. Our entire staff is dedicated to the mission of being the cleanest and friendliest hotel in the area by anticipating your needs and exceeding your expectations. We strive to provide you with service so memorable that you’ll tell stories about it! I appreciate your feedback and taking the time to write a review on your experiences. I am sorry about your experience with our staff. I can assure you that it is not standard to find someone at our hotel who isn’t helpful. We strive to ensure our team members know how much we value your business. I apologize for any issues you had. Our property will be ongoing a renovation within the next year to provide our guests with a more enjoyable stay. We look forward to being of better service to you in the future. I am confident that your next visit to the Residence Inn by Marriott Mt. Olive will be more enjoyable! My apologies once again.
Staten Island
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The hotel was very accommodating. Very friendly and courteous staff. Here are a few suggestions I would recommend the hotel doing:
1) Firmer mattresses
2) Night Lights for rooms (optional)
3) Much needed lighting in pool area
4) Better mattress for the pull-out couch/bed

Other than those few suggestions, I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
ResidenceInnTeam, General Manager at Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you very much for recently staying with us and especially for taking time to complete an online review at Trip Advisor. I noticed we were not able to exceed your expectations during your stay and we are working diligently to address your concerns. We appreciate all feedback, as we use this to improve our hotel and future guest experiences. I will address each of these matters listed. Thank you again for bringing these items to our attention.

It is our goal to make sure you have the most exceptional guest experience possible and I apologize that we fell short of that goal on your visit. Please consider staying with us again. Our staff takes a lot of pride in providing our guests with excellent service and we want to make sure you are able to experience that during your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stanhope
Holiday Inn Budd Lake-Rockaway Area
#1 of 4 in Budd Lake
Days Inn Budd Lake
Days Inn Budd Lake
#4 of 4 in Budd Lake

Been to Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center? Share your experiences!