“Great Food!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The food was good! I had the fish and chips which was great! My wife had a burger, and she let me try it. It was one of the best burgers I've tasted. The atmosphere is vibrant! It was a great experience!

1  Thank Christian_Dude

Reviewed March 15, 2013

It is a bar with a small dining area with weekly live music. Some of the dishes are gourmet good, but the menu is limited and seldom changes.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We have been to Salt twice and both times had delightful dinners at this offbeat, eclectic, upscale gastropub. The small restaurant is usually crowded, noisy (it can make dinner conversation a bit challenging), the food is excellent and we have enjoyed live music there as well. Many of the entries are comfort foods with a twist, dishes you are familiar with prepared in unique ways, that make them more than ordinary. Definitely check out the Guiness braised onions, the hops and barley chicken and the short ribs.

1  Thank daanddo
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I've visited Salt several times and without a doubt the best asset the restaurant has is their people. The service has been terrific each time and our group has always felt the need to return. The selection of beers is pretty nice especially for the area. I've eaten at the bar and in the restaurant. The bar food ain't bad at all with the burgers and fish/chips at the top of my list. If in the area I highly recommend visiting Salt.

2  Thank Stikupon
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Oh the beauty of Trip Advisor!! I would have never found this place without it. Temp stay in the area and I will be back frequently. Quirky atmosphere = fun. Service was quick and efficient. Menu is limited but in a GREAT way. The items are different and wonderful. Food is fresh and flavorful. We had beers we had never heard of and they were good. Flank steak is what you always want it to be and never is. Full of flavor, soft and delicious. Hamburger was just as good. Their home cut fries are addicting. Waiting for the flourless cake with homemade whipped cream as I type. Well done Salt, well done!!

1  Thank HiStaci