“Can't wait to go back”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Delicious Chinese food, can't even compare to the one on Chinese restaurants, this place is high quality food, great service, average prices and most of all very clean. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

For the first time in years, wherever I went, I have tasted the best food here at Cathay 22. I was amazed at the quality of their menu and food service. It was, I think, a Lauriat where food was served one after the other. I loved it because I can scrutinize the presentation, the taste, and was able to ask the waiter about the recipe. The ambience is nice, and the friendly and smiling staff made me feel comfortable and enjoyed my meal. Actually, it was the 50th golden wedding anniversary of our friends - Dr. Carlos and Carmelita S...My unforgettable main courses were: Sea Dragons, Prawns With Creamy Grand Marnier Sauce, Orange Beef and Sea Food in a Noodle Basket. I do not like seafood because of its smell and taste but at Cathay 22 I did not experience that. Just fine dining, good food and friendly staff...

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've had the pleasure of patronizing Cathay 22 since 1998. This is where you go for the food. The atmosphere is nice, as is the convenience of the location. However, unlike so many places that benefit from everything but great food, Cathay 22 is the opposite. It is the food that's worth the trip, time and money. From the appetizers to the desserts and everything is wonderful. They are also equipped to handle special requests regarding seasoning and accommodations for food allergies.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

The good news about eating at Cathay 22 is that you will fall in love with this restaurant. The bad news is that once you've tasted what real authentic Chinese food should taste like, you very well will not want to eat Chinese food anywhere else. Tangerine prawns is out of this world; filet mignon with mushrooms and brown sauce is delicious; chicken with jingling bells is unique and very tasty. Bon appetite!!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We dinned at Cathay 22 for our one year anniversary of February 23, 2014. My Husband ordered the steam dumplings in spice souse, and I ordered the spring rolls for appetizers. Everything was so yummy I was tempted to just eat appetizers all night. The main course was just as yummy, the three chicken was spicy but so full of flavor. The chicken and dumpling was so taste. It was our first visit and it will not be the last. They have soup dumpling on Saturday and Sunday at 1-3 pm so I will be returning to try those.