“Love it!”

Good for: Large groups
Brooklyn, New York
“Love it!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My family absolutely loves Olive Garden. We go there at least every six weeks. They have great food, great service and plenty of parking.

• Visited May 2013

new jersey
“Very Good Management at this Olive Garden”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I eat at chain restaurants all the time. Yes even the fat man succumbs to a “Chain Dinner”. A recent trip to the Olive Garden the fat man got a bad meal. The pasta was watery, the chicken was tough, and the fat man went without a good meal. I called the manager over to my table and with the diplomacy of Churchill I showed him a bad meal. He agreed. The restaurant was clean, spacious, well appointed to make you think you were in Italy. He refunded the fat mans meal (even though the fat man had eaten most of it) and gave us a gift card so we would come back. Usually when I confront a manager he tells me to get out of his place and have my taste buds checked. I will go back to the Olive Garden. I love their crisp salads, and their soups. Yes they are too salty but I am a salt man. And when my wife and I leave for under $30.00 we are well fed. Happy people are usually well fed .So if you are on Route 22 in Springfield NJ go to the Olive Garden and you will be treated well. Our waiter was the best. And PS my wife got the good meal.

• Visited May 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Tasty food. Great Service”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The service and food here have been consistently good. I've come here 3 times in the past month because of the great experiences we've had. Food is great (consistent olive garden food) and the service is very friendly and seated fast. The place is always packed! for good reason too.

Visited May 2013
New Jersey
“Average - Nothing more, nothing less”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Each visit we go with anticipation that it will be something that it is not. We find most items are too salty for our taste but we were told we could ask for less salt. OG is an average restaurant with average food. Nothing more, nothing less. It appears to be a good value for families but if you're looking for an Italian dining experience skip the OG.

• Visited November 2012
“Very good food but the new calzone is a joke!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We had a wonderful server named Jocelyn - she was very attentive!! We ordered the shrimp scampi appetizer and I had the shrimp ravioli while hubby had the new calzone.. The calzone was TINY compared to what a normal calzone is.. My hubby didn't enjoy it at all! Other than that, the best thing about our visit was our wonderful waitress!!!

• Visited April 2013