Chateau Inn & Suites
Hewitt Wellington(Spring Lake)(Great Value!)
$129
$119
$115
Doolan's(Spring Lake)
$100
  • Breakfast included
Atlantic Inn & Suites(Wall Township)
$69
$61
$69
Economy Inn(Wall Township)
$59
Travelocity
Sea Girt Lodge(Wall Township)
$84
$70
Walden on the Pond(Spring Lake)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswet barcontinental breakfastluxury parlorcookiestrain stationmy husband and iluxury suitesoaking tubbeautiful parkbagelsfew blocksclose to towncomplimentary coffeethe jersey shoreget awaygranolagas fireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 24, 2013

My friends and I go away a couple of times a year. The friend that made the reservation at the Chateau Inn had recommended the Inn to other people over the years. We were all very excited. My friend's father-in-law was recently placed on hospice. She called the inn 10 days before our intended stay (their policy) they would not allow her to cancel our reservation. She said we would reschedule our trip. They said they would not be able to reserve the room at such a late date. (The inn was full). We decided to go and she would try to join us. She had asked for a room with a king bed, pull out couch and fireplace. When we got there the room was so small you did not dare light the fire. It was no more than 24" from the side of the bed. When you pulled out the couch it blocked the door. We had trouble regulating the heater, I can only assume the thermostat was broken. The window was left open about 6" at the top, and when I tried to close it I found the lock was broken. The lock was caught between the panes of glass and we could not close the window all the way(Not to mention the lack of security ). It took forever for the hot water to heat up and the refrigerator made so much noise we had to cover it with the spare blanket in the room to muffle the noise. All in all I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: For the money you spend on a room at a place like the Chateau, you should make sure that breakfast is included, even if its just coffee and pastry.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
8  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I love to go to Spring Lake after Season... quiet, serene... When we saw the groupon for this Inn, we jumped on it .. We usually stay at the Hewitt Wellington but have now found a new spot. Quiet, Clean, Elegant... friendly staff. My favorite perk was the complimentary bikes... we enjoyed 2 hours of biking up and down the boardwalk and to lunch. Clean rooms, nice decor... very cozy.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor, had a common area with lounge chairs outside.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank maria s
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My husband and I are in our thirties from New York a very diverse city. I am a NYC police officer looking for a relaxin escape from the city. However, hotel staff are not friendly, not helpful, received a few unfriendly stares from the staff. Did I mention were African American. Now by any means We've just arrived but I will keep you posted. Other than that it's really nice.

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank Quincy331
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My husband and I went to the Chateau in April for a quick getaway and decided to plan a longer stay this fall. We were thrilled!! The entire staff from the general manager to the ancillary staff was warm and friendly. We had a fantastic time and we were able to check out the surrounding areas, beaches and bike on the boardwalk. The weather was nice, just had one rainy day. Their breakfast has many choices and the dining room is large enough to not impede on privacy. We stayed in a luxury parlor and it was cozy and elegant. We will definitely be going back! Highly recommended!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mommabear25
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to Spring Lake for a midweek getaway to celebrate his birthday. I got a great deal on Travelzoo for the Chateau Inn and Suites and we loved it! We're not fans of B&B's(a little too up close and personal for us:-)), but the Chateau Inn was large enough to allow privacy while maintaining B&B charm. The rooms were clean and we'll appointed and the continental breakfast was just enough to get the day started right. Would return for sure!

• Stayed: October 2013