My husband and I stayed here for a few nights recently. The public areas (in the hotel) are pleasant and clean. In my opinion it felt like the bedrooms could do with a bit of a refurb, or maybe it just wasnt to my taste? There is a very very small outdoor pool which was great to have however, if there are more than 6/7 of you there it can feel a little crowded but there are lovely beaches close by. For me, this is great place for a couple of nights. The staff on reception were fantastic!
The restaurant next door is a definite must! This has got to be one of the best places I have eaten in and it is byo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake