My boyfriend and I recently stayed at The Hewitt Wellington Hotel for a weekend to celebrate his birthday and it was amazing! It was a beautiful fall weekend and the weather was quite warm. We enjoyed the beach which was walking distance from the hotel, biked along the boardwalk all the way to Bradley Beach, and walked around town. The location of the hotel was superb and we liked our lakeview balcony very much. Highly recommended for people who would like to explore the real Jersey!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake