This hotel is such an affordable bargain in Spring Lake where the average house costs well, well over a million. It is centrally located so you can easily walk to the beach or stroll around the town looking at the gorgeous homes. The HW is well kept and nicely landscaped; the large porch is decorated seasonally. The rooms and suites are immaculate and tastefully decorated.
There are several common areas to sit and relax with a cup of tea or coffee and a newspaper or magazine. Bill, the manager, is a gracious accomodating host who will do his best to make your stay so pleasant that you will surely want to return again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake