We had a very nice two day stay at the Hewitt Wellington. Enjoyed sitting on the front porch overlooking beautiful Spring Lake! The whole area was beautiful and peaceful. We felt like family as soon as we walked in. The entire staff were always approachable and made sure we were happy. The room was very clean (no musty odors) but the pink carpet has seen better days. Wood or even tile floors would be easier to care for. Next time I would opt for a room with a view. We had room 3 which faced the pool and had an enclosed porch that seriously needs some work, needless to say we paid extra for that feature but did not use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake