This was a nice place that is found in a great location. There is a beautiful lake just a few steps away and the beach is about two blocks away. It's also just a few minutes away from a nice downtown area. However, the town seems to close down early. Our room was average. Small room but big bathroom. There were several carpet stains in our room (17) so i would suggest either wood floors or better carpet cleaning. Overall good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake