Stayed 2 nights in room 14. Very clean and well prsented room with superb views. However, bath/shower could do with updating, and as only a couple of rooms occupied no breakfast was set put. The manager did however offer to deliver a cold breakfast selection to the room. The other downside was that the room was very cold, there appeared to be no/minimal heating on. The weather was unseasonably cold . There were no staff around at all but we were given a mobile contact no. and the manager did seem helpful. Overall, adequate and not bad value for money but not what we were expecting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake