My 86 year-old Mom and I stayed overnight during the week in early October. The first floor suite had a nice attached porch and great view of the lake out front. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. I slept well.... and I say that after spending the evening on a pull out couch, which in other hotels hasn't gone so well for me.
The manager, Bill, was completely attentive to our needs and made sure that we had everything we would need for the evening as well as the following morning (ie breakfast), since there were no other guests in the building and he would not be putting out a buffet. I would stay again in a heart beat. The location is prime. I wish every hotel manager was as helpful as Bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake