“Just wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Mill

The Mill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Mill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Spring Lake
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ocean Rd.
Richmond, Virginia
“Just wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Perfect meal and the service was just great! Yummy filet cooked perfectly and the French fries are the best! I know what your thinking - seriously French fries? Trust me - try them and then they will be all you can think about too:)

• Visited October 2013

New Jersey
“Great Cozy Location on a pond, Great Service, but Food needs to catch up!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Traveling back from the shore I decided to checkout this place after reading about it on TA and YP. Nicely structured with a huge bar, window side tables, and a grand piano in the center room while the dining area seemed expansive and nicely arranged. They have great outdoor seating as well. It was and early evening so I sat at the window in the main bar room. Margie, my server/bartender, was great and attentive. How I wish I could brag about the food. Had their 8oz filet for $28.00 (a touch on the high side when compared to others but tolerable if it's exquisite) and nicely presented along with a 5oz lobster tail for $15.00 more (high for a 5 oz feather-weight). So the meat is just so, so as far as filets go, but the lobster was just bad. Not at all succulent and tasted like it had been frozen a bit too long. Their wine however (Yulpa Chardonnay) was tasty and reasonably priced at $7.00. The view of the pond was great as was the layout of the place but they do so well with the visual that your expectations of food quality are raised high - then disappointed. Hope they address that as I would love to go back.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank TonyK300
Beachwood, New Jersey
“Great food, excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have eaten here a couple of times. The food is always very well prepared and well presented. The wait staff are very attentive. A great place for a special occasion.

Clarksburg, New Jersey
“A Great Birthday Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Our first trip to The Mill will not be our last. I took my wife there for her birthday last week and we had a wonderful meal. We started with the Calamari and Crabcakes and they were excellent.

My wife had the Rack of Lamb and I had the special, a broiled 2 pound stuffed Lobster. Both were prepared as requested and we enjoyed both.

The service was top notch and it was a truly enjoyable dinner. We will be back!

North Palmetto Point, Eleuthera
“BY FAR the most beautiful restaurant in NJ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

The Mill is on a lake with swans, we felt like we were on vacation!
You can sit outside in nice weather, we walked around out in the back and ate inside.
It was really beautiful. My husband and I went for a romantic dinner but we have gone to the brunch with the kids a few times and it is excellent.

The food was delicious and they couldn't have been nicer.
The clam chowder was the best I've had and for dessert I had the chocolate cake and I am stilll thinking about it.
Two thumbs up!